CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- All the claims and returns shall be made through sending a properly filled-in form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goods being returned have to be properly secured, packaged in a complete fashion and returned intact with a receipt to the address:
WERSAL - GALLERY
ul. Gnieźnieńska 28D/18
together with a receipt and an attached claims or return form that are attached to the package.
- Note. The basis for returns and claims is a receipt.
- The Seller shall refer to the claim in the shortest time possible, not longer however than within 14 calendar days of the date of its placing. Note: The basis for initiating a claim or return procedure is a properly filled-in claim that is attached to a package. Sending a different form or filling a form improperly can cause a delay in processing a claim.
- The full scope of responsibility and obligations of the Seller towards the Customer is described in commonly applicable law, especially in the Polish Civil Code. For sales agreements, the basis and scope of Seller's responsibility towards the Customer due to inconsistencies between the product and sales agreement are described in commonly applicable law governing consumer sales.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AGREEMENT
- The customer who entered into an agreement in a remote fashion can withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days of doing so without providing reasons and being charged any additional costs, except for transport costs to the Seller. A declaration of withdrawing from the agreement the Customer can send by electronic mail to the address email@example.com (an exception is underwear that is not subject to return).
- The Seller shall be obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of receiving the returned product, to return all the payments made by the Seller, including product delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from a delivery option chosen by the Customer that is more expensive than the standard and the cheapest delivery option). The Seller makes a payment to the bank account number provided in the return form or to a Paypal account in case of the payments made from such an account. If the Seller does not propose to collect the product personally from the Customer, the Seller can delay the return of payments received from the Customer until he/she receives those goods back.
- The Customer shall be obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of the purchase day, return the goods to the Seller. The Customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
- Assortment bought in SALE category cannot be returned due to lowered prices. There is only possibility to exchange to other product
PROVISIONS REGARDING ENTREPRENEURS
- These provisions of the terms and conditions concern only customers (legal persons) who are not consumers.
- The Seller has a right to withdraw from an agreement who is not a consumer within 14 days of signing thereof. The withdrawing from the Sales Agreement in this case can take place without providing a reason for doing so and does not cause any claims that the Consumer might raise.
- In case of the Customers not being consumers, the Customer has a right to limit the available payment option and require full or partial down payments regardless of the chosen payment option and a fact of signing a sales agreement.